In honour of the Eurovision Song Contest, this last week of the game will be devoted to the Eurovision Game Contest.
This activity has several parts.
- Come up with your own challenge for your classmates to participate in. Include rules and points allocated.
- Email your idea to me at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on Tuesday, 17 May [SUBMISSIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED].
- Cast your vote for your favourite shortlisted challenge here: http://2016.ifn612.info/the-shortlist/. Voting closes at 9:00pm on Thursday, 19 May. You may only vote once! [VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED].
- The winning challenge is Forgotten Memories. You have until 5:00pm on Sunday, 22 May to complete this activity!
- You may only submit one idea.
- Your idea must be an achievable challenge, open to all participants.
- The 10 shortlisted challenges will be determined by an impartial judge (i.e. not me). The decision is final!
- You may vote for your own challenge, but you can only vote once.
- Each person who submits a challenge that meets the criteria above receives 50 points.
- If your challenge is shortlisted you receive a bonus 20 points.
- You receive an additional 3 points for each vote you receive.
- The winning challenge receives a bonus 50 points.
- Points for the actual challenge are to be determined by the challenge’s creator.*
*Amendments to the rules may be requested in order to maintain a fair playing field.