Unhappy with your grade?

I want to increase my overall mark

If you simply want to have your mark increased so that you can achieve a higher grade, we will not be able to change your mark.

We cannot give you additional marks to increase your grade. We cannot offer you any other means to increase your grade.

I believe my assignment was incorrectly or unfairly graded

If you believe your assignment was incorrectly or unfairly graded, you should contact your Unit Coordinator. You may be able to have your assignment re-marked by a different staff member. If you do this, you should be aware the new mark stands, regardless of whether it is higher or lower than the original grade.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *